Join the Parade Experience Tour. Rio Carnaval 2019
One of the greatest experiences when celebrating the carnaval of Rio, is undoubtedly to participate of the immense parade at the Sambadrome. Not sitting and watching the parade pass by, but actually being IN the parade with a gorgeous costume on, and feeling the vibe of more than 70 thousand people at the tribunes cheering for their favorite Samba School.
A true explosion of colors, creativity, drums, music and an incredible joy in an event that takes the whole year to prepare for one single night!
With us you’ll be part of it, encounter with the locals in a true unforgettable lifetime experience!
- Meeting point in Ipanema for dressing up with beers and caipirinha.
- Transportation Pick-up and Drop-off
- Carnaval experienced guiding, explaining all about the backgrounds and curiosity over the parade, as well as the rules when taking part of the event.
- Crash course on the theme song to sing along the refrain during the parade.
- Full Costume that you can keep and use during the Carnaval street parties and bring home as a souvenir!
The 2nd of March Saturday:
- Império da Tijuca: Samba School from the traditional neighborhood Tijuca, uses very often themes related to the Afro-brazilian culture (including the one in 2019) has a very enthousiastic community of fans, one of the most popular Samba School to present at this night of the parade.
Duration of the tour: 20:00 – 02:00