top of page
Vegan Food Tour
Brazil is the largest tropical country in the world with an incredible variety of fruits, vegetables, legumes, nuts and herbs you can't imagine! But is also the country that suffers the most in the world with deforestation and depletion of natural resources led by combination of soy and animal-farming industry. This tour is for the lovers of nature, nutrition, and great tasty food! Held on Tuesdays and Saturdays and each day in a specific area/neighborhood of Rio where you’ll taste different products and dishes experience Rio in different way!
Come and discover Rio in a sustainable and plant-based way and meet interesting like-minded people!
Duration: 09:00-13:00 (04 hours tour)
Ipanema Vegan Food Tour (Tuesdays and Fridays)
- Visit of Organic Farmer’s Market with fruits, and tapioca tasting.
- Stop by the first and only 100% Vegan Food shop of Rio with tasting of diverse local products.
- Bossa Nova and Ipanema district history
- Short jungle hike with amazing views!
- All you can eat Vegan buffet with a green juice, a power shot and dessert included!
Meeting point of this tour is at: Metro Station Nossa Senhora da Paz outside of Entrance A (Joana Angélica).
Flamengo Park Vegan Food Tour (Saturdays)
- Visit of Organic Farmer’s Market with fruits, green juice and tapioca tasting.
- Largest urban park of Rio, the Flamengo Park , info on an important event of our history and curiosities about the most controversial president of Brazil added by a external visit of beautiful historical former presidential palace and its gardens.
- Animal adoption fair and project
- Use of public transportation
- Visit to a Urban Organic Garden
- 2-Course Delicious Vegan Lunch
Meeting point of this tour is at: Metro Station Glória, outside of Entrance B (Outeiro da Glória).
- Personal Expenses
This tour depends on a minimum of 05 pax to run, so please contact us before heading to the meeting point.
Organic Farmer's Market of Rio
Bio vegetables in Rio Farmer's Market
Farmer's Market Ipanema
Ipanema, Rio Organic Farmer's Market
Circuit of Farmer's Market
Green Juice in Rio
Refreshing and health green juice in the organic Farmer's Market
Fruits at the Market in Rio
Great varity of fruits at Rio's markets
Sugar Cane in Rio
Sugar Cane juice is very popular at Farmer's market in Rio
Animal Adoption Project in Rio
bottom of page